Al-Kitaab half One is the second one ebook within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language application and is now on hand in an largely revised and reorganized 3rd version. This ebook with its better half site develops abilities in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with examining, listening, talking, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It offers a accomplished software for college students within the early levels of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout through the publication with over a hundred illustrations and images
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply persist with the diversity or sorts of Arabic you must activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 kinds of Arabic aspect via side
• offers the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• multiplied grammar reasons and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and modifications
• New video dialogues from daily life in either Egyptian and Levantine to augment vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops examining comprehension abilities with new real texts
• Reinforces studying via vast school room actions and homework routines that offer consistent review
• comprises Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• decreased from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the direction now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of school examine with an ordinary of 4-5 touch hours according to week
• Textbook encompasses a handy DVD with the fundamental audio and video fabrics (no interactive routines) for offline learn that might play in iTunes and suitable MP3 players
• New spouse site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features absolutely built-in interactive, self-correcting workouts, the entire audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line direction administration and grading innovations for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition presents a hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who entire Part One should still succeed in an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.