By Ying Tan
This booklet offers with malware detection when it comes to man made Immune approach (AIS), and provides a couple of AIS types and immune-based characteristic extraction techniques in addition to their functions in computing device security
- Covers all the present achievements in machine safeguard in line with immune ideas, which have been got through the Computational Intelligence Laboratory of Peking collage, China
- Includes cutting-edge details on designing and constructing synthetic immune structures (AIS) and AIS-based suggestions to machine defense issues
- Presents new ideas akin to immune threat thought, immune concentration, and class-wise info achieve (CIG)
Read or Download Artificial Immune System: Applications in Computer Security PDF
Similar cryptography books
After 20 years of study and improvement, elliptic curve cryptography now has common publicity and attractiveness. undefined, banking, and executive criteria are in position to facilitate broad deployment of this effective public-key mechanism.
Anchored via a finished remedy of the sensible features of elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), this advisor explains the elemental arithmetic, describes cutting-edge implementation tools, and provides standardized protocols for public-key encryption, electronic signatures, and key institution. moreover, the ebook addresses a few concerns that come up in software program and implementation, in addition to side-channel assaults and countermeasures. Readers obtain the theoretical basics as an underpinning for a wealth of useful and available wisdom approximately effective application.
Features & Benefits:
Breadth of insurance and unified, built-in method of elliptic curve cryptosystems
Describes vital and govt protocols, comparable to the FIPS 186-2 normal from the U. S. nationwide Institute for criteria and Technology
Provides complete exposition on innovations for successfully imposing finite-field and elliptic curve arithmetic
Distills advanced arithmetic and algorithms for simple understanding
Includes helpful literature references, a listing of algorithms, and appendices on pattern parameters, ECC criteria, and software program tools
This entire, hugely centred reference is an invaluable and critical source for practitioners, pros, or researchers in desktop technological know-how, laptop engineering, community layout, and community info safety.
Contemporary Advances in RSA Cryptography surveys crucial achievements of the final 22 years of analysis in RSA cryptography. specified emphasis is laid at the description and research of proposed assaults opposed to the RSA cryptosystem. the 1st chapters introduce the required history info on quantity idea, complexity and public key cryptography.
The Voronoi diagram of a suite of web sites is a partition of the airplane into areas, one to every web site, such that the quarter of every web site comprises all issues of the aircraft which are in the direction of this website than to the opposite ones. Such walls are of significant significance to desktop technological know-how and plenty of different fields. The problem is to compute Voronoi diagrams quick.
- Advances in Cryptology — CRYPTO '98: 18th Annual International Cryptology Conference Santa Barbara, California, USA August 23–27, 1998 Proceedings
- Transactions on Data Hiding and Multimedia Security IX: Special Issue on Visual Cryptography
- Discrete Mathematics (Universitext)
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure on the Internet
- Progress in Cryptology - INDOCRYPT 2009: 10th International Conference on Cryptology in India, New Delhi, India, December 13-16, 2009, Proceedings ... Computer Science / Security and Cryptology)
- Lightweight Cryptography for Security and Privacy: Second International Workshop, LightSec 2013, Gebze, Turkey, May 6-7, 2013, Revised Selected Papers
Extra info for Artificial Immune System: Applications in Computer Security
8 Chapter 1 Artiﬁcial Immune System The process of negative selection algorithm is shown in Algorithm 3. The nega tive selection algorithm includes the detector set generation stage and the nonself detection stage. In the detector set generation process, the self gene library is con structed from the self ﬁles. Then the detector set is randomly generated. The detec tors that match the self gene library are removed from the detector set according to the negative selection principle. The main role of the detector set is that it can fully cover the nonself data space.
Bind ing) and receive a stimulus signal emitted by the helper T cells, the corresponding B cells of antibodies are activated and cloned and differentiated into plasma cells and memory B cells. When the memory B cells encounter the same antigen again, they will generate a lot of antibodies with high afﬁnities. Burnet  proposed the bio logical clonal selection theory to explain the process of cloning and the relationship between proliferation and differentiation of the immune cells and the afﬁnities.
213–217. 50. de Castro, P. and Von Zuben, F. (2009) BAIS: A bayesian artiﬁcial immune system for the effective handling of building blocks. Information Sciences, 179 (10), 1426–1440. 51. Chao, R. and Tan, Y. (2009) A virus detection system based on artiﬁcial immune system, in Compu tational Intelligence and Security, 2009. CIS’09. International Conference on, IEEE, vol. 1, pp. 6–10. 52. , and Tan, Y.