By Reinhold Scheck
Extend your Excel 2007 skills—and create more-powerful and compelling charts in much less time. Guided through an Excel professional, you’ll how you can flip flat, static charts into dynamic solutions—where you could visualize and manage information numerous methods with an easy mouse click on. Get the hands-on perform and examples you must produce your personal, professional-quality effects. No programming required!
Maximize the effect of your principles and information!
- Learn how your layout judgements impact conception and comprehension
- Match the proper chart sort on your conversation target
- Visualize—then build—your answer utilizing the author’s five-step process
- Apply the technology of colour to make the correct issues pop
- Add controls—such as drop-down lists and scroll bars—without coding
- Use conditional formatting to dynamically spotlight and learn information
- Unleash your chart-making creativity—and convey numbers to existence!
- More than one hundred fifty pattern, customizable charts for numerous enterprise situations
- Helpful worksheets and task aids
- Bonus content material and assets
- Fully searchable publication
for patrons who buy an publication model of this name, directions for downloading the CD documents are available within the book.
Read or Download Create dynamic charts in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and beyond PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
Is helping you grasp the newest advances in glossy database expertise with suggestion, a cutting-edge method for constructing, conserving, and utilising database platforms. comprises case reports and examples.
Ziel dieser Arbeit ist die Entwicklung und Darstellung eines umfassenden Konzeptes zur optimalen Gestaltung von Informationen. Ausgangspunkt ist die steigende Diskrepanz zwischen der biologisch begrenzten Kapazität der menschlichen Informationsverarbeitung und einem ständig steigenden Informationsangebot.
Physically-Based Modeling for special effects: A established process addresses the problem of designing and dealing with the complexity of physically-based types. This e-book should be of curiosity to researchers, special effects practitioners, mathematicians, engineers, animators, software program builders and people drawn to computing device implementation and simulation of mathematical versions.
This is often the ebook that may train programmers to put in writing swifter, extra effective code for parallel processors. The reader is brought to an unlimited array of methods and paradigms on which genuine coding could be established. Examples and real-life simulations utilizing those units are awarded in C and FORTRAN.
- Data Model Scorecard: Applying the Industry Standard on Data Model Quality
- MongoDB Data Modeling
- Smarter Decisions - The Intersection of Internet of Things and Decision Science
- Understanding Database Management Systems
- Journey to Data Quality
- Struktur und Interpretation von Computerprogrammen: Eine Informatik-Einführung
Additional resources for Create dynamic charts in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and beyond
See, do, understand, and transfer the knowledge: This is the path to successful, independent learning, and you can get started on that path right now. However, it you’re not quite ready, you can skip all but the first two sections of this chapter, and return to it again once you’ve read some more theoretical information in Chapters 3 through 6. Charts Are Presentation Objects The structure, design, and intuitiveness of almost all the examples used in this book are intended to meet two rigorous demands and unite them in an integrated fashion.
These presentations very often make use of supplementary data, control parameters, and scenario-specific specifications, none of which can be contained in a source system because they belong to the individual configuration of this one, key presentation and are developed and used exclusively for this purpose. n In many instances, it isn’t useful, appropriate, or even possible to use the master data in a presentation directly. Consider, for example, a typical scenario in which the results of data collection or of a survey are to be presented in a presentation chart.
Below, you’ll find a selection of the Excel 2007 command set, insofar as it has a bearing on creating and editing charts. Ribbon Commands You’ve already become familiar with some chart-specific command buttons on the Ribbon in relation to Figure 1-24. In the following paragraphs, you’ll see something similar again in another illustration (see Figure 1-31). Here’s the step-by-step description of what previously occurred: 1. The user created and selected a tabular basis for a chart data range (E13:O14).